The First Day (part 3)

This is a duo story written, in parts, with my friend, and talented writer Frank Goacher. The authour of each part is stated in the headline.

The First Day; Part 3
By Mark A. West

My present form is human, but my real physical self is not explainable, if you saw me you would probably think we are god.

I have created many things. Because we was the first life to exist we was so bored and alone with myself with ‘no-experience’ that we started the initial good and evil concept and formed the powerful pure Good and pure Evil beings; the Resh’tar and the Telryx.

That is something I have always kept to myself. I have kept it from the Resh’tar, the Telryx and even from the four intelligent alien civilisations who asked me to help.

The four civilisations are all peaceful and despite their collective power, they are cowards. They call themselves the ‘galactic alliance’ because they all have the unified view that they want the Re’shtar and the Telryx, ‘great ones’, as they call them, to end the conflict. But they will not until one of them is destroyed. I know them too well.

The four civilisations consist of the humanoids, the insects, the plants, and the last is basically made up out of energy beings, gas beings, blobs, etc. This is just background knowledge; the cowards will have little bearing on this epic tale.

There is one puzzle that draws me to Earth. Although we created most things, we did not create humans… they happened ‘naturally’. Humans are a total mystery, even to me.

Also I can ‘see’ both good and evil, to an extent. I can ‘see’ their intentions and their minds. But humans, every single one of them, are not good or evil. I can see nothing of them. They are such an enigma, but they seem to have a lot in common with us.

I got up from the grass, held my hand out for Christina and we ran from the park and back to her place. There was no urgency. There was nothing to fear. I just wanted to show her what was going to happen next.

I turned on the TV, switched to the news and there it was. Sightings of the same craft we saw in the park were reported all around the world. Mostly, the disks were to the north and Triangles were to the south. The ‘great ones’ were swarming to this unique planet and I had no Idea why.

*At this point I would like to introduce a man who became a close and important friend of mine, Former General Nathan Dimach. He has always kept a remarkably detailed private diary, the edited parts of the diary I have been able to use for this story. The following excerpt happened at the morning of the events I have just told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment